Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Resignation.

So, late last night (or should I say this morning) I finished reading this church planting book I´ve been reading. I´ve seeking God and asking Him to show me. I wrote out in my journal all the questions and concerns about church planting that I have. As I was writing today about how I felt that there was a chasm in between my family and friends and that maybe they wouldn´t understand way I was doing this. Before, when someone said ¨church planting,¨ honestly, they were just two pretty empty words. My fear was that they would hold the same significance for many of the people that hear what I am seeking God about and what I feel He is leading me to do. Because it takes more effort to communicate with friends and family long distance, I felt that such a sudden change in heart might not be understood. But so far, this has not been the case. And then, I read this morning´s devotional. I want you to read it. I will translate it into English.


Resignación
Mas buscad primeramente el reino de Dios y su justicia, y todas estas cosas os serán añadidas. -Mateo 6:33

Inclina tu corazón hacia mí, y sintoniza tu oído con mi voz. Porque deseo hablarte, tengo un mensaje urgente para ti. No busques establecer tu propios designios. Ya he puesto en movimiento mi divina voluntad y proposito, y no quiero que interfieras, Soy celoso de mis hijos: Son míos, y tu no has de interferir ni impedir de manera alguna lo que yo he planeado. Si, puedes hacer muchas cosas, pero solo lo que yo te indique hacer tendrá mi bendición.
Entrega, deja todo en mis manos...a tus seres queridos y a ti mismo. Se obediente a la pequeña y suave vocecita. Tu propia imaginación quizá hable en voz mas alta, pero siempre sera por mi. Veras la sabiduria de esto con el tiempo. No te inquietes por las cosas de la carne, sino ocúpate primero y siempre de los valores espirituales. Por cierto, mi promesa sigue siendo: ¨Busca primer el reino de Dios, y todo lo demás vendrá por añadidura.¨


Resignation 

But you seek primarily the kingdom of God and its justice, and all these things will be added you.  Matt. 6:33

Incline your heart toward me, and tune your ear with my voice.  Because I desire to speak you, I have an urgent message for you.  Do not seek to establish your own plans.  Already I have placed in movement my divine will and purpose, and I do not want you to interfere, I am jealous of my children:  They are mine, and you have not interfered or prevented anything that I have planned.  Yes, you can do many things, but only what I indicate to you to do will have My blessing.
Bring and leave everything in my hands...your beloved things/ ones and yourself.  Be obedient to the small voice.  Your own imagination perhaps speaks in a louder voice, but always wait for Me. You will see the wisdom of this with time.  Do not  worry about the things of the flesh but instead occupy yourself in spiritual values
Certainly, my promise continues:  ¨First seek the kingdom of God, and everything else will be added to you.¨


God has changed my heart in less than 48 hours, so He can change anyone´s heart.

I am reading the Bible through book by book and I am reading Matthew 19:29, and it too promises that if we have left these things of value for Christ, it will not go unrewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment