Translate

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Confession.

Tonight, I only have a confession. A confession that I am not who I want to be, who I wish I was. I fall short on my word on more than one occasion...per day. I dont give my best in all that I do. I dont always put God first in my mind, heart and actions. I dont meditate on scripture near enough...many times not at all. I often try to fill my needs with things other then You, Lord, when only You can fill them.

I fall drastically short of a Proverbs 31 woman, I fail in what a Chrisian should look like and be and do.

I love with a finite love...








But Somehow....


You still love me.


In your eyes, I am treasured
And blessed beyone measure.
I am your little girl,
and you not only gave me the whole world,
but your Only Son too.
You look at me through eyes of love
And have given your very life so that my life could forever be with You
You wrap me in an everlasting embrace
And nothing can touch me without your permission.
You long to be with me, and I with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment