Translate

Friday, June 18, 2010

Boomboompow.

Wow. I shouldn't wait a month in between blogs. So much has happened. So much to talk about. So much that I will never be able to record, because of the vastness of it, but so much that I hope I will always remember.

Southmont college group came and it was a blast. They were very encouraging to both Lauren and I, and I am so thankful for people who love the Lord so much and who are willing to do anything. It was so neat to see their energy and flexibility and just "chill-ness"...if that's a word.

They helped Lauren and I with Biblestudies, and with teaching our classes, in addition to helping out all over the place. We had so much fun going to Dominoes, the chicken stand, and finding "cocheenans," as Michael termed it. SOOOO funny.
 The girls minus Lauren and Mish....chillin in the chapel.

 The little boys playing sheet volleyball.

 Mish and I with Rox and Rodo.
 
The Medianas girls...we took a break from game-playing to take a pic or two...
 Rox y Yo.
 Night out on the town...just after Domino's Pizza.
 On the bus ride home. What a great week.
 Aaron and Estiban
 Fiorela in the kisko.
 Kiosko.
 Watching TV with Ghandi.
 Yearson.
 Medianas girls.
 Sweet memories in Santa Rosa.
 Sweet girls.
Alceba's last night in the community. Alfonso and Jose. 

Well, honestly, I don't really know where to start. I am sitting here in our room...we're cleaning it...again. No school today because the teachers needed to have meetings and the kids needed to clean the community. 
It's really good having Lauren back. While she was gone, things went on as normal, but it's definitely easier not having to do everything by yourself. I know God had to give her extra grace to get through the time I had typhoid.

We got a new roommate this week. She's nice and she's from Canada. Well, I have a million more things to write about, but for some reason I have writer's block. Gonna go lesson plan.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics. Looks like you enjoyed your peeps. God is so good to send friends. Looking forward to the next post.

    ReplyDelete