Translate

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Quick overview of the week: Photojournal

Well, this week has been crazy, and I must admit, I love it (surprise). =) People just show up at our house and hang out, which I LOVE. I have enjoyed cooking for alot of people again and there being constant noise (Mom, it´s okay...don´t have a heart attack that I just admitted this...). But I guess I want my house to always be a place where people can come and hang out and can feel safe there. So thankful. We also got to see two of our best friends this week who unexpectedly came into town, so that was so great. This week´s events were pretty much a repeat of what we did last week (I mean life here is never a repeat, but as far as schedule wise, it was a repeat) except that we started the first house church with the family I blogged about a few posts ago. We´re still trying to figure out house church is supposed to work...the families seem to want to stay together, but finding something to apply to a 2 year old and a 50 year old can sometimes be hard. Need some wisdom on that one...

 Friday street corner house church

 Please pray for this sweet girl. I think she will become the leader of this house church.


PIJAMADA (sleepover) 

Take out chicken!! 




Such fun.

 
House church on the farm. This was our first official gathering.
 Singing.



 That little bowl of green stuff you see is aloe. Yes, I ate aloe plant. Legit, huh? Haha.
 Such cuties.
Please pray for this precious little girl. Her mom died a few months ago of a brain aneurysm. She has having a very hard time dealing with everything. She came over to our house yesterday and we hung out and played. And, of course ate. Spaghetti always makes things better. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment