Translate

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Justin Bieber and life these days

Oh, if Justin Bieber only knew what kind of influence he had on kids all over the world...I dont think hed be singing about being 15 meeting the one...hahaha Im sitting next to some little 10 year old kid in the internet cafe who is listening to J.B. and playing shoot em up games with the sound turned up to MAX...

Anyways, enough about that. Update on life here. This is the first week back from vaca...for the kids and me. So needless to say, its a mixture of a fresh breath of air and not really wanting to be back in the classroom. Ha.

Cusco was amazing. I was able to go to Machu Picchu (which is NOT a pokemon, by the way) and it was absolutely amazing. So beautiful. Plus I got to hang out with some amazing friends, and that was really great. We went horseback riding, four wheeling, rafting, rock climbing, repelling, and of course hiking. I will upload pics to facebook soon.

God has been so good to me. He gave me the little breath of fresh air just when I needed it. It was so nice to get out and see other parts of Peru.

We are having a test in intensive English and then a PARTY!!! Oh man I have a million things more to write about but I havent the time. Will write more later. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment